Thursday, February 2, 2012

Homemade Donuts....YUM



Let’s be honest who doesn’t love treats. If you don’t I am going to say it…you are weird haha. Well Donny and I established that his favorite treat was donuts, and then the glorious idea came about that we should make homemade donuts. Brilliant idea…I think so. Thursday night I received a text from him to go watch this intense tutorial about donut making. I looked it up. People it was 7 minutes long. Talk about an intense tutorial on just donut making. After getting back from his basketball game, and watching the tutorial 5 more times we were determined to go on a mission to make these donuts.
As we were walking out to the car I hear this voice yelling at us. “Min, Ammon and I are going to make smoothies you want one! Yeah Min you guys got donuts we got smoothies!” You might of had to be there, but this is Haley to the “t.” She is super outgoing and would yell something like that across the parking lot. Haha I love that girl.
Anyways we went were back on a mission to the store to get the ingredients, and especially the secret ingredient (if you would like to know the recipe let me know it’s amazing). After getting the ingredients we started to make these delicious donuts. With our pal on the tutorial showing us the way, and telling us this wasn’t rocket science. We then sure felt confident in our abilities to make this happen. These donuts were legit. I am telling you! This whole night was just great.
All my roommates as well as others were over and we were just hanging out and giggling the whole time. One of my favorite things is to giggle. We mostly giggled about everyone’s silly mistakes. You have to understand the dynamic of the relationship between Haley, Whitley, and I. We all love each other, but we also like to give each other a hard time and to tease each other just like sisters do…I think. We stayed up late telling embarrassing and stupid stories about each other. It might have been those donuts we made…no wonder they were so good. It was a GREAT night to say the least!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering when you might be making some of those for your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delicious. Next time you are home you have to make them. If i made them I would eat them all. ha ha love Suzanne

    ReplyDelete